- Stable version 1.2.7 released (2003-03-08)
- Devel version 1.2.7pre3 released (2003-03-02)
- Unofficial Slackware packages provided by David Lechnyr here.
- Devel version 1.2.7pre2 released (2003-02-26)
- Stable version 1.2.6 released
- Fully usable with keyboard
- Alt+Tab window switching
- Efficient resource usage
- Task bar (optional)
- Multiple workspaces
- Usable with GNOME and KDE environments
- Belarusian (Hleb Valoska)
- Catalan (Toni Cuñat i Alario)
- Croatian (Vlatko Kosturjak)
- Czech (Jan Horák)
- Finnish (Mika Leppänen)
- French (Laurent Pouillet, Frederic Dubuy)
- German (Mathias Hasselmann)
- Hungarian (Gabor Suveg)
- Italian (Yuri Bongiorno)
- Japanese (Yoichi ASAI)
- Lithuanian (Martynas Jocius, Gediminas Paulauskas)
- Norwegian (Petter Johan Olsen)
- Polish (Przemysław Sułek)
- Portuguese (pt_BR) (Fernando Brunelli)
- Romanian (Tiberiu Micu)
- Russian (Alone, Anton Farygin)
- Slovenian (Jernej Kovacic)
- Spanish (Antonio de la Torre)
- Swedish (Per Larsson)
- Ukranian (Volodymyr M. Lisivka)
- Traditional Chinese - zh_CN.GB2312 (Li Wei Jih, Liu Zhuyuan)
- Traditional Chinese - zh_TW.Big5 (Li Wei Jih)
There you can find almost everything you need to know:
If you have a patch, a bug report or a feature request to submit,
please do so at the icewm project page at
The official IRC channel is #icewm at freenode.
- Mathias Hasselmann for maintaining icewm in 2001.
- Markus Ackermann for maintaing icewm.org web pages
- The mountain image is from artwiz.
- Beret, brabbel and bit provide the domain and DNS.
- ... (many others)
IceWM is released under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License.